CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 from your computerCKZ Software Inc.
. Additional info about CKZ Software Inc. can be read here
. Detailed information about CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 can be seen at http://www.ckzinc.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CKZ Inc\CKZ Time Clock directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CKZ Inc\CKZ Time Clock\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CKZ Time Clock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.90 MB (4086272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02. They occupy an average of 4.28 MB (4488704
bytes) on disk.
- CKZ Time Clock.exe (3.90 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.00 KB)
This data is about CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 version 4.13.02
CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 is a program released by CKZ Software Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 or simply click the Search field and type in "CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02". If it exists on your system the CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ckzinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CKZ Inc\CKZ Time Clock\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02.
8. After uninstalling CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 by CKZ Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 by CKZ Software Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CKZ Time Clock 4.13.02 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 17:48:52.530