CKM-200 Car Key Master
CKM-200 Car Key Master is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CKM-200 Car Key Master from your PCYanHua
. Additional info about YanHua can be read here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\YanHua\CKM200EN folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling CKM-200 Car Key Master is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called CKM 200.exe and its approximative size is 294.50 KB (301568 bytes).
CKM-200 Car Key Master contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.03 MB (10518736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assistee.exe (135.00 KB)
- Assistor.exe (150.50 KB)
- CKM 200.exe (294.50 KB)
- DeviceClientProgram.exe (102.00 KB)
- MultiShop.exe (399.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (378.00 KB)
- YHAdapter.exe (1.08 MB)
- YHBrowser.exe (117.50 KB)
- YHUpdater.exe (955.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (2.78 MB)
- RemoteControl.exe (3.69 MB)
The current page applies to CKM-200 Car Key Master version 1.8.1102.15
CKM-200 Car Key Master is a program marketed by YanHua. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase CKM-200 Car Key Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CKM-200 Car Key Master from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CKM-200 Car Key Master or simply click the Search feature and type in "CKM-200 Car Key Master". If it exists on your system the CKM-200 Car Key Master app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CKM-200 Car Key Master in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CKM-200 Car Key Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CKM-200 Car Key Master.
8. After removing CKM-200 Car Key Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CKM-200 Car Key Master which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CKM-200 Car Key Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CKM-200 Car Key Master by YanHua from your PC, we are not saying that CKM-200 Car Key Master by YanHua is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CKM-200 Car Key Master in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:10:51.080