CK372 Settings software
CK372 Settings software is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CK372 Settings software from your computerCooler Master
. More data about Cooler Master can be read here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cooler Master\CK372 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for CK372 Settings software is C:\Windows\uninsCK372.exe. CK372 Settings software's main file takes about 2.38 MB (2491392 bytes) and its name is CK372.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CK372 Settings software. They take 7.60 MB (7969460
bytes) on disk.
- CK372 HID.exe (1.89 MB)
- CK372.exe (2.38 MB)
- FWupdate.exe (3.33 MB)
The current page applies to CK372 Settings software version 2.10
CK372 Settings software is an application offered by the software company Cooler Master. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CK372 Settings software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CK372 Settings software from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CK372 Settings software or simply click the Search feature and type in "CK372 Settings software". If it exists on your system the CK372 Settings software program will be found automatically. When you click CK372 Settings software in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CK372 Settings software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CK372 Settings software.
8. After uninstalling CK372 Settings software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CK372 Settings software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CK372 Settings software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CK372 Settings software by Cooler Master from your PC, nor are we saying that CK372 Settings software by Cooler Master is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CK372 Settings software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 08:52:24.440