This info is about CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 from your computerCisco Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on Cisco Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\VPN Client folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. ipsecdialer.exe is the CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01's primary executable file and it takes circa 178.02 KB (182288 bytes) on disk.
CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.02 MB (5260819
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cisco_cert_mgr.exe (1,004.12 KB)
- cvpnd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ipsecdialer.exe (178.02 KB)
- ipseclog.exe (174.01 KB)
- ppptool.exe (226.00 KB)
- SetMTU.exe (214.00 KB)
- VAInst64.exe (67.38 KB)
- vpnclient.exe (266.00 KB)
- vpngui.exe (1.48 MB)
This web page is about CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 version 5.0.07.0440
CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 is a program marketed by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01". If it exists on your system the CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 app will be found automatically. When you select CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01.
8. After uninstalling CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 by Cisco Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 by Cisco Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CISCOVPNCLIENT-5-X64-61-R01-B01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 05:21:09.850