CIRCLY is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall CIRCLY from your computerMincad Systems Pty Ltd trading as Pavement Science
. Take a look here
for more info on Mincad Systems Pty Ltd trading as Pavement Science. More information about CIRCLY can be found at http://www.pavement-science.com.au
. CIRCLY is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CIRCLY7.0 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for CIRCLY is C:\Program Files (x86)\CIRCLY7.0\uninstall.exe. circly7.exe is the CIRCLY's main executable file and it takes around 2.03 MB (2124288 bytes) on disk.
CIRCLY contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.55 MB (5815400
bytes) on disk.
- circly32.exe (2.19 MB)
- circly7.exe (2.03 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
This page is about CIRCLY version 7.0
CIRCLY is an application released by Mincad Systems Pty Ltd trading as Pavement Science. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove CIRCLY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CIRCLY with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CIRCLY or simply activate the Search field and type in "CIRCLY". The CIRCLY program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CIRCLY in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CIRCLY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CIRCLY:
- The publisher is: http://www.pavement-science.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CIRCLY7.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CIRCLY.
8. After uninstalling CIRCLY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CIRCLY that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CIRCLY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CIRCLY by Mincad Systems Pty Ltd trading as Pavement Science from your PC, nor are we saying that CIRCLY by Mincad Systems Pty Ltd trading as Pavement Science is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CIRCLY in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 09:53:31.753