CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0)
CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) from your computerBPP Learning Media
. Check out here
where you can read more on BPP Learning Media. Detailed information about CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) can be found at http://www.bpp.com/learningmedia
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BPP Learning Media\iPass\CIMAC2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) is C:\Program Files (x86)\BPP Learning Media\iPass\CIMAC2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 6.56 MB (6877351 bytes) on disk and is called run.exe.
CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.55 MB (18401920
bytes) on disk.
- Examiner.exe (6.04 MB)
- run.exe (6.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (741.16 KB)
- iassessSetup.exe (4.23 MB)
This info is about CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) version 21.0
CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) is a program released by the software company BPP Learning Media. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) or simply click the Search feature and type in "CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0)". If it exists on your system the CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0):
- The publisher is: http://www.bpp.com/learningmedia
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BPP Learning Media\iPass\CIMAC2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0).
8. After removing CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) by BPP Learning Media from your computer, nor are we saying that CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) by BPP Learning Media is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CIMA C2 i-Pass (v1.0) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 03:32:08.383