CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0)
This info is about CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) from your PCBPP Learning Media
. More information on BPP Learning Media can be seen here
. Further information about CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) can be seen at http://www.bpp.com/learningmedia
. CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BPP Learning Media\iPass\CIMAC1 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BPP Learning Media\iPass\CIMAC1\unins000.exe. run.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.56 MB (6877339 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0). They occupy about 17.55 MB (18401908
bytes) on disk.
- Examiner.exe (6.04 MB)
- run.exe (6.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (741.16 KB)
- iassessSetup.exe (4.23 MB)
The current page applies to CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) version 11.0
CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) is an application marketed by the software company BPP Learning Media. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0)". If it is installed on your PC the CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) application will be found very quickly. After you click CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bpp.com/learningmedia
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BPP Learning Media\iPass\CIMAC1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0).
8. After removing CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) by BPP Learning Media from your computer, nor are we saying that CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) by BPP Learning Media is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CIMA C1 i-Pass (v1.0) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 03:28:18.687