CIM Rainbow Light v.18.104.22.168
CIM Rainbow Light v.22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CIM Rainbow Light v.126.96.36.199 from your computerMF Group S.p.A. - CIM Division
. More information on MF Group S.p.A. - CIM Division can be found here
. You can see more info related to CIM Rainbow Light v.188.8.131.52 at http://www.cimitaly.it
. CIM Rainbow Light v.184.108.40.206 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Cim\RainbowLight directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove CIM Rainbow Light v.220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cim\RainbowLight\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Atlantis.exe is the CIM Rainbow Light v.18.104.22.168's main executable file and it occupies around 1.58 MB (1658880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CIM Rainbow Light v.22.214.171.124. They occupy about 2.77 MB (2909609
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Atlantis.exe (1.58 MB)
- ChipManager.exe (196.64 KB)
- OcrServer.exe (88.00 KB)
- Rainbow.exe (24.00 KB)
- RFIDManager.exe (204.00 KB)
- TestCM.exe (16.50 KB)
- TestRFIDManager.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
This data is about CIM Rainbow Light v.126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
CIM Rainbow Light v.184.108.40.206 is a program released by MF Group S.p.A. - CIM Division. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CIM Rainbow Light v.220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CIM Rainbow Light v.18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CIM Rainbow Light v.22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CIM Rainbow Light v.126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the CIM Rainbow Light v.188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. When you click CIM Rainbow Light v.184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CIM Rainbow Light v.220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CIM Rainbow Light v.18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cimitaly.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cim\RainbowLight\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CIM Rainbow Light v.22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling CIM Rainbow Light v.126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CIM Rainbow Light v.188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CIM Rainbow Light v.184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CIM Rainbow Light v.220.127.116.11 by MF Group S.p.A. - CIM Division from your computer, we are not saying that CIM Rainbow Light v.18.104.22.168 by MF Group S.p.A. - CIM Division is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CIM Rainbow Light v.22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 13:15:36.667