CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 from your PCWallpaper Pimper
. Check out here
for more information on Wallpaper Pimper. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Wallpaper Pimper\CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Wallpaper Pimper\CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768\bt-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768. bt-uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 36.31 KB (37182 bytes) on disk.
CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 172.31 KB (176446
bytes) on disk.
- bt-uninst.exe (36.31 KB)
- Reset Wallpaper.exe (64.00 KB)
- Set Wallpaper.exe (72.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1051024768
CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 is an application offered by Wallpaper Pimper. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768". The CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 app will be found automatically. When you select CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768.
8. After removing CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 by Wallpaper Pimper from your computer, we are not saying that CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 by Wallpaper Pimper is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CIA-1-TD05NWOOSL-1024x768 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 22:31:49.907