CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0
CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 from your PCCHROMiX, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on CHROMiX, Inc.. Further information about CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 can be found at http://www.chromix.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CHROMiX ColorThink Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CHROMiX ColorThink Pro\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0. The application's main executable file is called ColorThink 3 Pro.exe and occupies 14.50 MB (15204275 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0. They occupy 14.55 MB (15253648
bytes) on disk.
- ColorThink 3 Pro.exe (14.50 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.22 KB)
This data is about CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 version 3.0
CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 is a program offered by the software company CHROMiX, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0". If it exists on your system the CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 app will be found automatically. When you select CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.chromix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CHROMiX ColorThink Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0.
8. After uninstalling CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 by CHROMiX, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 by CHROMiX, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CHROMiX ColorThink Pro 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 07:00:44.700