CHIP Powertool 1.3.4
This page is about CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 from your systemCHIP & Winfuture
. Check out here
for more details on CHIP & Winfuture. CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CHIP Powertool directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 is "C:\Program Files\CHIP Powertool\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 636.00 KB (651264 bytes) on disk and is named CHIP Powertool.exe.
CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.30 MB (1364234
bytes) on disk.
- CHIP Powertool.exe (636.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.26 KB)
This info is about CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 version 1.3.4
CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 is a program marketed by the software company CHIP & Winfuture. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CHIP Powertool 1.3.4". The CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CHIP Powertool 1.3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CHIP Powertool 1.3.4.
8. After uninstalling CHIP Powertool 1.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 by CHIP & Winfuture from your computer, nor are we saying that CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 by CHIP & Winfuture is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CHIP Powertool 1.3.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 20:19:08.980