CHIP Exklusiv is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CHIP Exklusiv from your systemSCM Microsystems GmbH
. You can read more on SCM Microsystems GmbH or check for application updates here
. More information about CHIP Exklusiv can be seen at http://www.scmmicro.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CHIP\nPA folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\CHIP\nPA\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove CHIP Exklusiv. CHIP_Exklusiv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 213.83 KB (218960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CHIP Exklusiv. They take about 883.60 KB (904810
bytes) on disk.
- CHIP_Exklusiv.exe (213.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of CHIP Exklusiv.
CHIP Exklusiv is a program released by the software company SCM Microsystems GmbH. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CHIP Exklusiv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CHIP Exklusiv from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CHIP Exklusiv or simply click the Search field and type in "CHIP Exklusiv". If it is installed on your PC the CHIP Exklusiv app will be found very quickly. After you click CHIP Exklusiv in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CHIP Exklusiv, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CHIP Exklusiv:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.scmmicro.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CHIP\nPA\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CHIP Exklusiv.
8. After uninstalling CHIP Exklusiv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CHIP Exklusiv that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CHIP Exklusiv with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CHIP Exklusiv by SCM Microsystems GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that CHIP Exklusiv by SCM Microsystems GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CHIP Exklusiv supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 12:28:26.277