CGS_Der_Setup is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CGS_Der_Setup from your systemCorel Corporation
. More information on Corel Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite 2018 folder (same installation drive as Windows). CGS_Der_Setup's main file takes around 2.72 MB (2855672 bytes) and is named Setup.exe.
CGS_Der_Setup contains of the executables below. They occupy 28.82 MB (30218192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Connect.exe (3.73 MB)
- DIM.EXE (538.41 KB)
- CorelPS2PDF.exe (42.69 KB)
- ooxmlConvert.exe (141.19 KB)
- ooxmlConvertInstaller.exe (136.20 KB)
- BarCode.exe (653.18 KB)
- Cap.exe (500.67 KB)
- Capture.exe (200.68 KB)
- CdrConv.exe (95.68 KB)
- CrlUISvr.exe (96.18 KB)
- DrawHome.exe (338.68 KB)
- FontService.exe (168.19 KB)
- InterprocessController.exe (99.70 KB)
- IPPInstaller.exe (94.48 KB)
- PPHome.exe (339.17 KB)
- PrintWiz.exe (248.68 KB)
- RegisterCGS.exe (2.22 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.72 MB)
- SetupARP.exe (2.23 MB)
- vsta_setup.exe (12.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20.0
CGS_Der_Setup is a program offered by Corel Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall CGS_Der_Setup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CGS_Der_Setup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CGS_Der_Setup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CGS_Der_Setup". If it is installed on your PC the CGS_Der_Setup program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CGS_Der_Setup in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CGS_Der_Setup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CGS_Der_Setup.
8. After removing CGS_Der_Setup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CGS_Der_Setup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CGS_Der_Setup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CGS_Der_Setup by Corel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that CGS_Der_Setup by Corel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CGS_Der_Setup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 07:06:45.643