CGS CGSplus 2 HRV
CGS CGSplus 2 HRV is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CGS CGSplus 2 HRV from your PCCGSA
. Take a look here
for more info on CGSA. You can get more details on CGS CGSplus 2 HRV at www.CgsPlus.si
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CGSA directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CGS CGSplus 2 HRV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CGS CGSplus 2 HRV's main file takes around 176.00 KB (180224 bytes) and is named CGSA_Variables.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CGS CGSplus 2 HRV. They take 1.60 MB (1673960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CGSA_Variables.exe (176.00 KB)
- CGSA_VariablesRU.exe (176.00 KB)
- cgseditor.exe (440.00 KB)
- CGSFileTranslator.exe (272.00 KB)
- pk_kontr.exe (210.50 KB)
- Pk_TrFile.exe (244.00 KB)
- setup.exe (116.23 KB)
The current web page applies to CGS CGSplus 2 HRV version 2
CGS CGSplus 2 HRV is a program marketed by CGSA. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CGS CGSplus 2 HRV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CGS CGSplus 2 HRV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CGS CGSplus 2 HRV or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CGS CGSplus 2 HRV". If it is installed on your PC the CGS CGSplus 2 HRV program will be found very quickly. After you select CGS CGSplus 2 HRV in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CGS CGSplus 2 HRV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CGS CGSplus 2 HRV:
- The web site of the application is: www.CgsPlus.si
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CGS CGSplus 2 HRV.
8. After uninstalling CGS CGSplus 2 HRV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CGS CGSplus 2 HRV which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CGS CGSplus 2 HRV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CGS CGSplus 2 HRV by CGSA from your PC, we are not saying that CGS CGSplus 2 HRV by CGSA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CGS CGSplus 2 HRV in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 15:04:54.823