This page contains detailed information on how to remove CGM.Merlin for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CGM.Merlin from your computerCompuGroup Medical Solutions
. More information about CompuGroup Medical Solutions can be read here
. More details about the app CGM.Merlin can be seen at http://www.cgm-solutions.fr/editeur-logiciels-medicaux/compugroup/
. CGM.Merlin is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AxiSoftware\CGM.Merlin folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\AxiSoftware\CGM.Merlin\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove CGM.Merlin. The application's main executable file has a size of 19.00 KB (19456 bytes) on disk and is called Cgm.Has.Merlin.ServiceWatchdog.exe.
The following executables are contained in CGM.Merlin. They take 743.93 KB (761784
bytes) on disk.
- Cgm.Has.Merlin.ServiceWatchdog.exe (19.00 KB)
- Cgm.Has.Merlin.WindowsServiceHost.exe (9.50 KB)
- Merlin.WinformServiceHostApp.exe (9.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of CGM.Merlin. Click on the links below for other CGM.Merlin versions:
CGM.Merlin is a program released by the software company CompuGroup Medical Solutions. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase CGM.Merlin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CGM.Merlin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CGM.Merlin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CGM.Merlin". If it exists on your system the CGM.Merlin app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CGM.Merlin in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CGM.Merlin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CGM.Merlin:
- The publisher is: http://www.cgm-solutions.fr/editeur-logiciels-medicaux/compugroup/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AxiSoftware\CGM.Merlin\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CGM.Merlin.
8. After removing CGM.Merlin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CGM.Merlin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CGM.Merlin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CGM.Merlin by CompuGroup Medical Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that CGM.Merlin by CompuGroup Medical Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CGM.Merlin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 14:58:05.413