This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CG100 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CG100 from your systemShenzhen Changguang Technology Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Shenzhen Changguang Technology Co., Ltd.. Detailed information about CG100 can be found at http://www.cgprogcar.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Changguang\CG100 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling CG100 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Changguang\CG100\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CG100.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.51 MB (9975008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CG100. They occupy about 12.10 MB (12690118
bytes) on disk.
- CG100.exe (9.51 MB)
- CGInit.exe (306.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (145.43 KB)
- Update.exe (1.07 MB)
- Update_old.exe (1.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of CG100. You can find below a few links to other CG100 versions:
...click to view all...
CG100 is a program offered by the software company Shenzhen Changguang Technology Co., Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CG100 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CG100 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CG100 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CG100". The CG100 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CG100 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CG100, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CG100:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cgprogcar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Changguang\CG100\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CG100.
8. After uninstalling CG100, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CG100 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CG100 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CG100 by Shenzhen Changguang Technology Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that CG100 by Shenzhen Changguang Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CG100 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 07:35:23.703