CF34BJ is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CF34BJ from your PCGE
. Go over here
where you can read more on GE. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GEAE\GE Tech Data\CF34_Business_Jet folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. CF34BJ's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GEAE\GE Tech Data\CF34_Business_Jet\_uninst\Uninstall GE Tech Data.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is named GeTechData.exe.
CF34BJ contains of the executables below. They take 1.89 MB (1976874
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeTechData.exe (112.00 KB)
- KeyHH.exe (24.00 KB)
- nhera.exe (133.50 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- Uninstall GE Tech Data.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This info is about CF34BJ version 126.96.36.199
CF34BJ is an application marketed by the software company GE. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase CF34BJ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CF34BJ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CF34BJ or simply activate the Search field and type in "CF34BJ". The CF34BJ app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CF34BJ in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CF34BJ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CF34BJ.
8. After uninstalling CF34BJ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CF34BJ which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CF34BJ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CF34BJ by GE from your computer, nor are we saying that CF34BJ by GE is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CF34BJ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-27 15:26:19.697