CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 from your PCEduLib
. More data about EduLib can be seen here
. More information about the application CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 can be found at http://www.edulib.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\EduLib\CERTivity 2.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 is C:\Program Files\EduLib\CERTivity 2.0\uninstall.exe. pack200.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 15.41 KB (15784 bytes) on disk.
CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.90 MB (3044914
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (240.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- certivity64.exe (1.32 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (65.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (62.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.91 KB)
- nbexec.exe (148.50 KB)
- nbexec64.exe (205.50 KB)
This web page is about CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 version 2.0
CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 is a program released by the software company EduLib. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0". If it exists on your system the CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.edulib.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EduLib\CERTivity 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0.
8. After removing CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 by EduLib from your PC, nor are we saying that CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 by EduLib is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 19:46:25.710