CEPS Client Service
This info is about CEPS Client Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CEPS Client Service from your computerCisco Systems IT
. Open here
where you can find out more on Cisco Systems IT. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\CEPS Client Service folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CEPS Client Service's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\CEPS Client Service\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled srvstartup.exe and its approximative size is 7.50 KB (7680 bytes).
CEPS Client Service contains of the executables below. They take 7.94 MB (8325251
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (703.08 KB)
- imagex.exe (372.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.41 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.91 KB)
- ceps_service.exe (13.00 KB)
- InstallUtil.exe (24.00 KB)
- node.exe (5.52 MB)
- srvstartup.exe (7.50 KB)
This web page is about CEPS Client Service version 126.96.36.199
CEPS Client Service is a program released by the software company Cisco Systems IT. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CEPS Client Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CEPS Client Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CEPS Client Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CEPS Client Service". If it is installed on your PC the CEPS Client Service app will be found very quickly. After you select CEPS Client Service in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CEPS Client Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CEPS Client Service.
8. After removing CEPS Client Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CEPS Client Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CEPS Client Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CEPS Client Service by Cisco Systems IT from your PC, nor are we saying that CEPS Client Service by Cisco Systems IT is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CEPS Client Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-12 20:21:06.913