CEIBA2 220.127.116.11.10 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CEIBA2 18.104.22.168.10 from your PCCEIBA2
. Go over here
where you can read more on CEIBA2. CEIBA2 22.214.171.124.10 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CEIBA2 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CEIBA2 126.96.36.199.10's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CEIBA2\unins000.exe. CEIBA2 188.8.131.52.10's primary file takes about 634.50 KB (649728 bytes) and is named CEIBA2.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CEIBA2 184.108.40.206.10. They occupy about 72.95 MB (76495263
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSubProc.exe (195.00 KB)
- CEIBA2.exe (634.50 KB)
- Change Display Mod.exe (24.00 KB)
- Defend.exe (305.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (30.93 MB)
- StandardControl.exe (205.50 KB)
- TimeBackPlayer.exe (393.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- VideoCheckTool.exe (300.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (346.00 KB)
- Pack.exe (1.60 MB)
- play.exe (332.00 KB)
- MiniPlayer.exe (435.50 KB)
- RMFileChange.exe (1.54 MB)
- AuthorityServiceControl.exe (356.11 KB)
- Client.exe (33.50 KB)
- diskdemo.exe (1.49 MB)
- RMDiskBaseServer.exe (204.10 KB)
- RMDiskClientDemo.exe (236.00 KB)
The current page applies to CEIBA2 220.127.116.11.10 version 18.104.22.168.10
CEIBA2 22.214.171.124.10 is an application marketed by CEIBA2. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CEIBA2 126.96.36.199.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CEIBA2 188.8.131.52.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CEIBA2 184.108.40.206.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CEIBA2 220.127.116.11.10". If it is installed on your PC the CEIBA2 18.104.22.168.10 program will be found automatically. After you click CEIBA2 22.214.171.124.10 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CEIBA2 126.96.36.199.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CEIBA2 188.8.131.52.10.
8. After uninstalling CEIBA2 184.108.40.206.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CEIBA2 220.127.116.11.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CEIBA2 18.104.22.168.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CEIBA2 22.214.171.124.10 by CEIBA2 from your computer, nor are we saying that CEIBA2 126.96.36.199.10 by CEIBA2 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CEIBA2 188.8.131.52.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 12:16:29.980