CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2
CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 from your computerCEE Travel Systems
. Open here
for more details on CEE Travel Systems. Please follow http://www.cee-systems.com
if you want to read more on CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 on CEE Travel Systems's web page. Usually the CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Travelport\Smartpoint directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Travelport\Smartpoint\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2. The application's main executable file is labeled Travelport.Smartpoint.Startup.exe and it has a size of 800.94 KB (820160 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2. They occupy 24.71 MB (25910821
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 0014.00.ReferenceDataUpdater.exe (44.44 KB)
- 0090.00.LccInterceptor.exe (317.94 KB)
- Travelport.CheckForSmartpointProcess.exe (24.44 KB)
- Travelport.Marketplace.Updater.exe (152.44 KB)
- Travelport.Smartpoint.Admin.exe (99.44 KB)
- Travelport.Smartpoint.App.exe (749.94 KB)
- Travelport.Smartpoint.PipeClient.exe (22.94 KB)
- Travelport.Smartpoint.Reset.exe (78.94 KB)
- Travelport.Smartpoint.Startup.exe (800.94 KB)
- Travelport.SmartPointSplashMessage.exe (36.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- wkhtmltopdf.exe (21.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.2
of CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2.
CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 is an application marketed by the software company CEE Travel Systems. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cee-systems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Travelport\Smartpoint\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2.
8. After removing CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 by CEE Travel Systems from your computer, we are not saying that CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 by CEE Travel Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CEE Itinerary version 1.3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:13:42.707