CEBar for Internet Explorer
This page is about CEBar for Internet Explorer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CEBar for Internet Explorer from your systemT-Craft / tuck
. More information on T-Craft / tuck can be found here
. Click on http://explorer.crav-ing.com/
to get more info about CEBar for Internet Explorer on T-Craft / tuck's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CravingExplorer\Toolbar directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling CEBar for Internet Explorer is C:\Program Files\CravingExplorer\Toolbar\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. CEBar for Internet Explorer's main file takes about 67.50 KB (69120 bytes) and is called ierestart.exe.
The executables below are part of CEBar for Internet Explorer. They occupy about 1.65 MB (1726441
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- ierestart.exe (67.50 KB)
- ToolBarBridge.exe (84.50 KB)
- Tools.exe (100.50 KB)
- ierestart64.exe (78.00 KB)
- ToolBarBridge.exe (96.00 KB)
- Tools.exe (120.50 KB)
CEBar for Internet Explorer is an application by T-Craft / tuck. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CEBar for Internet Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CEBar for Internet Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CEBar for Internet Explorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "CEBar for Internet Explorer". If it is installed on your PC the CEBar for Internet Explorer application will be found very quickly. When you click CEBar for Internet Explorer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CEBar for Internet Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CEBar for Internet Explorer:
- The software company is: http://explorer.crav-ing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CravingExplorer\Toolbar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CEBar for Internet Explorer.
8. After uninstalling CEBar for Internet Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CEBar for Internet Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CEBar for Internet Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CEBar for Internet Explorer by T-Craft / tuck from your computer, we are not saying that CEBar for Internet Explorer by T-Craft / tuck is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CEBar for Internet Explorer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:21:34.450