This web page is about CDisplayEx 1.10.28 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CDisplayEx 1.10.28 from your systemcdisplayex.com
. Take a look here
for more information on cdisplayex.com. More info about the software CDisplayEx 1.10.28 can be seen at http://www.cdisplayex.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CDisplayEx folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CDisplayEx 1.10.28 is C:\Program Files\CDisplayEx\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled CDisplayEx.exe and occupies 4.42 MB (4636160 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CDisplayEx 1.10.28. They occupy 6.64 MB (6960272
bytes) on disk.
- CDisplayEx.exe (4.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.22 MB)
This data is about CDisplayEx 1.10.28 version 1.10.28
CDisplayEx 1.10.28 is a program marketed by cdisplayex.com. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove CDisplayEx 1.10.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CDisplayEx 1.10.28 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CDisplayEx 1.10.28 or simply click the Search field and type in "CDisplayEx 1.10.28". The CDisplayEx 1.10.28 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CDisplayEx 1.10.28 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CDisplayEx 1.10.28, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDisplayEx 1.10.28:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cdisplayex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDisplayEx\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDisplayEx 1.10.28.
8. After removing CDisplayEx 1.10.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CDisplayEx 1.10.28 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDisplayEx 1.10.28 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDisplayEx 1.10.28 by cdisplayex.com from your PC, we are not saying that CDisplayEx 1.10.28 by cdisplayex.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDisplayEx 1.10.28 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-18 02:30:03.707