CData Data Sync 2019
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CData Data Sync 2019 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CData Data Sync 2019 from your systemCData Software, Inc.
. More info about CData Software, Inc. can be read here
. Click on www.cdata.com
to get more information about CData Data Sync 2019 on CData Software, Inc.'s website. CData Data Sync 2019 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CData\CData Data Sync 2019 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CData Data Sync 2019's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CData\CData Data Sync 2019\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called CData.DataSync.exe and its approximative size is 1.91 MB (2003640 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside CData Data Sync 2019. They occupy about 7.93 MB (8310918
bytes) on disk.
- CData.DataSync.exe (1.91 MB)
- CData.exe (3.48 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (502.78 KB)
- setup.exe (2.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.0.7037
of CData Data Sync 2019. Click on the links below for other CData Data Sync 2019 versions:
CData Data Sync 2019 is a program released by CData Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall CData Data Sync 2019 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CData Data Sync 2019 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CData Data Sync 2019 or simply click the Search field and type in "CData Data Sync 2019". The CData Data Sync 2019 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CData Data Sync 2019 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CData Data Sync 2019, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CData Data Sync 2019:
- The web site of the application is: www.cdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CData\CData Data Sync 2019\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CData Data Sync 2019.
8. After uninstalling CData Data Sync 2019, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CData Data Sync 2019 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CData Data Sync 2019 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CData Data Sync 2019 by CData Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CData Data Sync 2019 by CData Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CData Data Sync 2019 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 22:29:01.267