You can find below details on how to uninstall CDS 3.7.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CDS 3.7.0 from your PCSICK AG
. More information on SICK AG can be found here
. You can see more info on CDS 3.7.0 at http://www.sick.de
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\CDS folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CDS 3.7.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\CDS\3.7.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 329.00 KB (336896 bytes) on disk and is titled CDS.exe.
CDS 3.7.0 is composed of the following executables which take 83.15 MB (87183861
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CDS.exe (329.00 KB)
- DeviceNetProductActivator.exe (704.50 KB)
- Main.exe (3.34 MB)
- ProductActivator.exe (983.00 KB)
- TRegSvr.exe (94.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.42 KB)
- Setup CDSDTM 22.214.171.124.exe (47.65 MB)
- DPInstx64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- DPInstx86.exe (900.56 KB)
- DPInst_Monx64.exe (73.90 KB)
- DPInst_Monx86.exe (73.40 KB)
- OS_Detect.exe (73.39 KB)
- C4_Add_Device.exe (1.07 MB)
- C4_Config.exe (2.20 MB)
- C4_Connect.exe (1.09 MB)
- C4_del.exe (1.23 MB)
- C4_transfer.exe (1.17 MB)
- CDSTutorial_DE.exe (9.37 MB)
- CDSTutorial_EN.exe (9.09 MB)
- CDS_Load_project.exe (1.04 MB)
- CDS_save_project.exe (1.06 MB)
The current web page applies to CDS 3.7.0 version 126.96.36.199
CDS 3.7.0 is an application released by SICK AG. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CDS 3.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CDS 3.7.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CDS 3.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDS 3.7.0". If it exists on your system the CDS 3.7.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CDS 3.7.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CDS 3.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDS 3.7.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sick.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\CDS\3.7.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDS 3.7.0.
8. After uninstalling CDS 3.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDS 3.7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDS 3.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDS 3.7.0 by SICK AG from your PC, nor are we saying that CDS 3.7.0 by SICK AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CDS 3.7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 16:56:27.433