You can find below details on how to uninstall CDS 3.6.8 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CDS 3.6.8 from your systemSICK AG
. Additional info about SICK AG can be found here
. Click on http://www.sick.de
to get more information about CDS 3.6.8 on SICK AG's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\CDS folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\CDS\3.6.8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CDS 3.6.8. The program's main executable file has a size of 328.00 KB (335872 bytes) on disk and is labeled CDS.exe.
CDS 3.6.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 80.89 MB (84819118
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDS.exe (328.00 KB)
- DeviceNetProductActivator.exe (704.50 KB)
- Main.exe (3.36 MB)
- ProductActivator.exe (983.00 KB)
- TRegSvr.exe (94.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
- Setup CDSDTM 188.8.131.52.exe (45.37 MB)
- DPInstx64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- DPInstx86.exe (900.56 KB)
- DPInst_Monx64.exe (73.90 KB)
- DPInst_Monx86.exe (73.40 KB)
- OS_Detect.exe (73.39 KB)
- C4_Add_Device.exe (1.07 MB)
- C4_Config.exe (2.20 MB)
- C4_Connect.exe (1.09 MB)
- C4_del.exe (1.23 MB)
- C4_transfer.exe (1.17 MB)
- CDSTutorial_DE.exe (9.37 MB)
- CDSTutorial_EN.exe (9.09 MB)
- CDS_Load_project.exe (1.04 MB)
- CDS_save_project.exe (1.06 MB)
The current web page applies to CDS 3.6.8 version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other CDS 3.6.8 versions please click below:
CDS 3.6.8 is a program offered by the software company SICK AG. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CDS 3.6.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CDS 3.6.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CDS 3.6.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "CDS 3.6.8". If it exists on your system the CDS 3.6.8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CDS 3.6.8 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CDS 3.6.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDS 3.6.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sick.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\CDS\3.6.8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDS 3.6.8.
8. After uninstalling CDS 3.6.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDS 3.6.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDS 3.6.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CDS 3.6.8 by SICK AG from your computer, nor are we saying that CDS 3.6.8 by SICK AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CDS 3.6.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:16:13.013