CDRoller version 9.51
A guide to uninstall CDRoller version 9.51 from your computer
This page contains complete information on how to remove CDRoller version 9.51 for Windows. The Windows release was created by Digital Atlantic Corp.
. More info about Digital Atlantic Corp. can be seen here
. More details about CDRoller version 9.51 can be found at www.cdroller.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\CDRoller directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CDRoller version 9.51 is C:\Program Files\CDRoller\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.99 MB (2091256 bytes) on disk and is called CDRoller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CDRoller version 9.51. They occupy about 3.01 MB (3152440
bytes) on disk.
- CDRoller.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
The current page applies to CDRoller version 9.51 version 9.51
A way to erase CDRoller version 9.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CDRoller version 9.51 is a program released by the software company Digital Atlantic Corp.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase CDRoller version 9.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CDRoller version 9.51 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDRoller version 9.51". The CDRoller version 9.51 program will be found automatically. When you click CDRoller version 9.51 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CDRoller version 9.51, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDRoller version 9.51:
- The publisher is: www.cdroller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDRoller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDRoller version 9.51.
8. After removing CDRoller version 9.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDRoller version 9.51 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDRoller version 9.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed CDRoller version 9.51:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDRoller version 9.51 by Digital Atlantic Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that CDRoller version 9.51 by Digital Atlantic Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDRoller version 9.51 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-04 09:51:51.630