CDRoller version 9.40
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40 from your PCDigital Atlantic Corp.
. More information about Digital Atlantic Corp. can be read here
. You can get more details related to CDRoller version 9.40 at www.cdroller.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40. CDRoller version 9.40's primary file takes around 1.99 MB (2081824 bytes) and its name is CDRoller.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CDRoller version 9.40. They take about 3.00 MB (3141984
bytes) on disk.
- CDRoller.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
The current page applies to CDRoller version 9.40 version 9.40
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CDRoller version 9.40:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove CDRoller version 9.40:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\aidex.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\CDRoller.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\CDRoller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\dvdimage._ex
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\dvdlib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\history.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\Ident.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\Manual.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\QuickRef.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\splitter.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\StarBurn.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.msg
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\CDRoller.lnk
CDRoller version 9.40 is a program by Digital Atlantic Corp.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CDRoller version 9.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CDRoller version 9.40 or simply click the Search field and type in "CDRoller version 9.40". The CDRoller version 9.40 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CDRoller version 9.40 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CDRoller version 9.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDRoller version 9.40:
- The publisher is: www.cdroller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDRoller version 9.40.
8. After removing CDRoller version 9.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CDRoller version 9.40 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDRoller version 9.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40 by Digital Atlantic Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that CDRoller version 9.40 by Digital Atlantic Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:02:58.210