CDRoller version 7.50
This page is about CDRoller version 7.50 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall CDRoller version 7.50 from your computerDigital Atlantic Corp.
. Check out here
for more information on Digital Atlantic Corp.. Please open www.cdroller.com
if you want to read more on CDRoller version 7.50 on Digital Atlantic Corp.'s website. CDRoller version 7.50 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove CDRoller version 7.50. CDRoller version 7.50's main file takes about 4.55 MB (4769760 bytes) and its name is CDRoller.exe.
CDRoller version 7.50 is composed of the following executables which take 5.20 MB (5454073
bytes) on disk:
- CDRoller.exe (4.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The current web page applies to CDRoller version 7.50 version 7.50
CDRoller version 7.50 is an application marketed by the software company Digital Atlantic Corp.. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase CDRoller version 7.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CDRoller version 7.50 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CDRoller version 7.50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CDRoller version 7.50". If it is installed on your PC the CDRoller version 7.50 program will be found automatically. After you select CDRoller version 7.50 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CDRoller version 7.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDRoller version 7.50:
- The web site of the application is: www.cdroller.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDRoller version 7.50.
8. After removing CDRoller version 7.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CDRoller version 7.50 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDRoller version 7.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CDRoller version 7.50 by Digital Atlantic Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that CDRoller version 7.50 by Digital Atlantic Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDRoller version 7.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 16:01:45.260