CDRoller version 7.00
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CDRoller version 7.00 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CDRoller version 7.00 from your computerDigital Atlantic Corp.
. More data about Digital Atlantic Corp. can be found here
. Click on www.cdroller.com
to get more information about CDRoller version 7.00 on Digital Atlantic Corp.'s website. Usually the CDRoller version 7.00 program is to be found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\CDRoller folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing CDRoller version 7.00 is C:\Arquivos de programas\CDRoller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. CDRoller version 7.00's primary file takes about 4.35 MB (4558864 bytes) and is named CDRoller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CDRoller version 7.00. They take about 5.00 MB (5243177
bytes) on disk.
- CDRoller.exe (4.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The current page applies to CDRoller version 7.00 version 7.00
CDRoller version 7.00 is an application marketed by Digital Atlantic Corp.. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove CDRoller version 7.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CDRoller version 7.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CDRoller version 7.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDRoller version 7.00". The CDRoller version 7.00 program will be found automatically. After you click CDRoller version 7.00 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CDRoller version 7.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDRoller version 7.00:
- The web site of the application is: www.cdroller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\CDRoller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CDRoller version 7.00.
8. After uninstalling CDRoller version 7.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDRoller version 7.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDRoller version 7.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDRoller version 7.00 by Digital Atlantic Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that CDRoller version 7.00 by Digital Atlantic Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CDRoller version 7.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 19:57:24.577