This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CDRoller 10.40 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CDRoller 10.40 from your systemDigital Atlantic Corp.
. You can find out more on Digital Atlantic Corp. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to CDRoller 10.40 at www.cdroller.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CDRoller 10.40 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CDRoller.exe is the CDRoller 10.40's primary executable file and it takes around 3.46 MB (3628304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CDRoller 10.40. They occupy about 4.48 MB (4698544
bytes) on disk.
- CDRoller.exe (3.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.40
of CDRoller 10.40.
CDRoller 10.40 is a program released by the software company Digital Atlantic Corp.. Some users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove CDRoller 10.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CDRoller 10.40 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CDRoller 10.40 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDRoller 10.40". The CDRoller 10.40 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CDRoller 10.40 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CDRoller 10.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDRoller 10.40:
- The software company is: www.cdroller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDRoller 10.40.
8. After uninstalling CDRoller 10.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CDRoller 10.40 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDRoller 10.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDRoller 10.40 by Digital Atlantic Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that CDRoller 10.40 by Digital Atlantic Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDRoller 10.40 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 07:24:32.890