CDR Repair Kit 2.2
This info is about CDR Repair Kit 2.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CDR Repair Kit 2.2 from your PCRepair Kit
. More information on Repair Kit can be found here
. Click on http://www.cdr.repair/
to get more details about CDR Repair Kit 2.2 on Repair Kit's website. CDR Repair Kit 2.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDR Repair Kit directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CDR Repair Kit 2.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDR Repair Kit\unins000.exe. CDRRepairKitLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.34 MB (3501208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CDR Repair Kit 2.2. They take about 8.32 MB (8719721
bytes) on disk.
- CDRRepairKit.exe (3.77 MB)
- CDRRepairKitLauncher.exe (3.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of CDR Repair Kit 2.2.
CDR Repair Kit 2.2 is a program by Repair Kit. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CDR Repair Kit 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CDR Repair Kit 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CDR Repair Kit 2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "CDR Repair Kit 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the CDR Repair Kit 2.2 app will be found automatically. After you select CDR Repair Kit 2.2 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CDR Repair Kit 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDR Repair Kit 2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cdr.repair/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDR Repair Kit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CDR Repair Kit 2.2.
8. After uninstalling CDR Repair Kit 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CDR Repair Kit 2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDR Repair Kit 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDR Repair Kit 2.2 by Repair Kit from your PC, nor are we saying that CDR Repair Kit 2.2 by Repair Kit is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CDR Repair Kit 2.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-10 03:11:36.230