CDR Repair Kit 2.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CDR Repair Kit 2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CDR Repair Kit 2.0 from your PCRepair Kit
. More information on Repair Kit can be seen here
. More info about the software CDR Repair Kit 2.0 can be seen at http://www.cdr.repair/
. Usually the CDR Repair Kit 2.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CDR Repair Kit directory, depending on the user's option during install. CDR Repair Kit 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CDR Repair Kit\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.26 MB (3421184 bytes) on disk and is called CDRRepairKitLauncher.exe.
CDR Repair Kit 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.85 MB (7184241
bytes) on disk.
- CDRRepairKit.exe (2.40 MB)
- CDRRepairKitLauncher.exe (3.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This data is about CDR Repair Kit 2.0 version 2.0
CDR Repair Kit 2.0 is a program released by Repair Kit. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase CDR Repair Kit 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CDR Repair Kit 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CDR Repair Kit 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "CDR Repair Kit 2.0". If it exists on your system the CDR Repair Kit 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CDR Repair Kit 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CDR Repair Kit 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDR Repair Kit 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdr.repair/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDR Repair Kit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CDR Repair Kit 2.0.
8. After uninstalling CDR Repair Kit 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CDR Repair Kit 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDR Repair Kit 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDR Repair Kit 2.0 by Repair Kit from your computer, nor are we saying that CDR Repair Kit 2.0 by Repair Kit is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDR Repair Kit 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 18:30:20.003