CDMA V3000 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CDMA V3000 from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More data about the program CDMA V3000 can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. CDMA V3000 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CDMA V3000 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\CDMA V3000\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CDMA V3000. CDMA V3000.exe is the CDMA V3000's primary executable file and it takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CDMA V3000. They occupy about 5.55 MB (5822587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- CDMA V3000.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.28 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.08 MB)
- ouc.exe (234.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (164.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CDMA V3000 version 21.005.15.02.334
CDMA V3000 is a program by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CDMA V3000 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CDMA V3000 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CDMA V3000 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDMA V3000". The CDMA V3000 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CDMA V3000 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CDMA V3000, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDMA V3000:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDMA V3000\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDMA V3000.
8. After removing CDMA V3000, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CDMA V3000 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDMA V3000 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDMA V3000 by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that CDMA V3000 by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDMA V3000 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:57:46.930