CDClose is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CDClose from your computerLENIN INC
. You can find out more on LENIN INC or check for application updates here
. More details about CDClose can be found at http://www.lenininc.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CDClose directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CDClose is C:\Program Files\CDClose\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. CDClose's main file takes about 32.92 KB (33712 bytes) and its name is uninst.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CDClose. They occupy about 32.92 KB (33712
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to CDClose version 1.511.01.2010
CDClose is a program by LENIN INC. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove CDClose is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CDClose with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CDClose or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDClose". The CDClose program will be found very quickly. After you click CDClose in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CDClose, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDClose:
- The software company is: http://www.lenininc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDClose\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CDClose.
8. After uninstalling CDClose, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CDClose which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDClose using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CDClose by LENIN INC from your PC, nor are we saying that CDClose by LENIN INC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDClose in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:32:03.153