You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CDCheck for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CDCheck from your computerWinBorg Apps
. More info about WinBorg Apps can be found here
. More details about the application CDCheck can be seen at http://www.kvipu.com/CDCheck/
. Usually the CDCheck program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDCheck folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing CDCheck is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDCheck\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. CDCheck's primary file takes around 590.50 KB (604672 bytes) and is called CDCheck.exe.
CDCheck is comprised of the following executables which take 1.27 MB (1329829
bytes) on disk:
- CDCheck.exe (590.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to CDCheck version 18.104.22.168
CDCheck is an application marketed by WinBorg Apps. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CDCheck is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CDCheck from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CDCheck or simply click the Search field and type in "CDCheck". If it exists on your system the CDCheck program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CDCheck in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CDCheck, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDCheck:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kvipu.com/CDCheck/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDCheck\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CDCheck.
8. After removing CDCheck, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CDCheck which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDCheck using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDCheck by WinBorg Apps from your PC, we are not saying that CDCheck by WinBorg Apps is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDCheck in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:40:54.690