You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CDCheck for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CDCheck from your computerWinBorg Apps
. More info about WinBorg Apps can be found here
. More details about the application CDCheck can be seen at http://www.kvipu.com/CDCheck/
. Usually the CDCheck program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDCheck folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing CDCheck is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDCheck\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. CDCheck's primary file takes around 590.50 KB (604672 bytes) and is called CDCheck.exe.
CDCheck is comprised of the following executables which take 1.27 MB (1329829
bytes) on disk:
- CDCheck.exe (590.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to CDCheck version 18.104.22.168
CDCheck is an application marketed by WinBorg Apps. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CDCheck is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CDCheck from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CDCheck or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CDCheck". If it exists on your system the CDCheck application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CDCheck in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CDCheck, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDCheck:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kvipu.com/CDCheck/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDCheck\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CDCheck.
8. After removing CDCheck, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CDCheck which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDCheck using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDCheck by WinBorg Apps from your PC, we are not saying that CDCheck by WinBorg Apps is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDCheck in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:40:54.690