This web page is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. Open here
for more details on CDBurnerXP. Please follow http://www.cdburnerxp.se
if you want to read more on CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's web page. CDBurnerXP is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP folder, subject to the user's choice. CDBurnerXP's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. CDBurnerXP's main file takes about 1.67 MB (1748080 bytes) and is called cdbxpp.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CDBurnerXP. They take about 3.22 MB (3374617
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.11 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (21.11 KB)
The current page applies to CDBurnerXP version 220.127.116.1167
only. You can find below info on other releases of CDBurnerXP:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is an application by the software company CDBurnerXP. Some people want to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CDBurnerXP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CDBurnerXP in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 15:11:58.730