CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E]
CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] from your systemCanneverbe Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Canneverbe Ltd. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E]'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe. PM2Client.exe is the CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E]'s primary executable file and it takes circa 5.65 MB (5928792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E]. They occupy 7.53 MB (7895456
bytes) on disk.
- PM2Client.exe (5.65 MB)
- Setup.exe (1.88 MB)
The current page applies to CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] version 4.5.4
CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] is a program by the software company Canneverbe Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E]". If it is installed on your PC the CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E].
8. After removing CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] by Canneverbe Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] by Canneverbe Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 [E] supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 13:13:45.933