This page is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. Further information on CDBurnerXP can be seen here
. More data about the app CDBurnerXP can be found at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. cdbxpp.exe is the CDBurnerXP's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.57 MB (1650688 bytes) on disk.
CDBurnerXP is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.18 MB (3331579
bytes) on disk:
- cdbxpcmd.exe (16.00 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.57 MB)
- NMSAccessU.exe (69.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- updater.exe (15.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of CDBurnerXP. You can find here a few links to other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is an application marketed by CDBurnerXP. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CDBurnerXP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it is installed on your PC the CDBurnerXP app will be found very quickly. When you select CDBurnerXP in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 03:34:04.917