CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4
CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 from your PCMiLo Software
. Go over here
for more information on MiLo Software. Please open http://www.cdwave.com/
if you want to read more on CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 on MiLo Software's web page. CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CD Wave directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 is C:\Program Files\CD Wave\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 936.50 KB (958976 bytes) on disk and is called CDWav.exe.
The executables below are part of CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4. They take about 1.55 MB (1627914
bytes) on disk.
- CDWav.exe (936.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current page applies to CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 version 1.94.4
CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 is a program marketed by MiLo Software. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4". If it is installed on your PC the CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdwave.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CD Wave\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4.
8. After uninstalling CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 by MiLo Software from your PC, we are not saying that CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 by MiLo Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CD Wave Editor version 1.94.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 03:27:22.577