CD Label Designer 3.5
This page contains complete information on how to remove CD Label Designer 3.5 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CD Label Designer 3.5 from your computerDataland Software
. Go over here
for more info on Dataland Software. More data about the program CD Label Designer 3.5 can be found at http://www.datalandsoftware.com
. Usually the CD Label Designer 3.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CD Label Designer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\CD Label Designer\UninsHs.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CD Label Designer 3.5. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.31 MB (3469312 bytes) on disk and is titled CDLabDesigner.exe.
CD Label Designer 3.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.99 MB (4181337
bytes) on disk:
- CDLabDesigner.exe (3.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (25.50 KB)
This data is about CD Label Designer 3.5 version 3.5
CD Label Designer 3.5 is an application marketed by Dataland Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase CD Label Designer 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CD Label Designer 3.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CD Label Designer 3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CD Label Designer 3.5". The CD Label Designer 3.5 app will be found automatically. When you select CD Label Designer 3.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CD Label Designer 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CD Label Designer 3.5:
- The software company is: http://www.datalandsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CD Label Designer\UninsHs.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CD Label Designer 3.5.
8. After removing CD Label Designer 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CD Label Designer 3.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CD Label Designer 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CD Label Designer 3.5 by Dataland Software from your PC, nor are we saying that CD Label Designer 3.5 by Dataland Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CD Label Designer 3.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 09:10:47.200