CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 from your systemMy Company, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on My Company, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-DVD icon repair folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-DVD icon repair\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280. The program's main executable file has a size of 327.14 KB (334993 bytes) on disk and is named CDDIRep.exe.
The following executables are contained in CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280. They occupy 1.46 MB (1529492
bytes) on disk.
- CDDIRep.exe (327.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.2.8.280
of CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280.
CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 is an application by My Company, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280". If it exists on your system the CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280.
8. After removing CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 by My Company, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 by My Company, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CD-DVD icon repair versio 0.2.8.280 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 14:56:50.330