CD-Cover Editor 3.0
A guide to uninstall CD-Cover Editor 3.0 from your system
This page is about CD-Cover Editor 3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Thomas Heath
. More information on Thomas Heath can be found here
. You can read more about related to CD-Cover Editor 3.0 at http://www.cd-cover-editor.com
. CD-Cover Editor 3.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-Cover Editor directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-Cover Editor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CD-Cover Editor 3.0. The application's main executable file occupies 1.74 MB (1825280 bytes) on disk and is called cover.exe.
CD-Cover Editor 3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.38 MB (2498826
bytes) on disk.
- cover.exe (1.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current page applies to CD-Cover Editor 3.0 version 3.0
How to uninstall CD-Cover Editor 3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CD-Cover Editor 3.0 is an application by Thomas Heath. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CD-Cover Editor 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CD-Cover Editor 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "CD-Cover Editor 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the CD-Cover Editor 3.0 program will be found automatically. When you select CD-Cover Editor 3.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CD-Cover Editor 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CD-Cover Editor 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cd-cover-editor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-Cover Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CD-Cover Editor 3.0.
8. After uninstalling CD-Cover Editor 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CD-Cover Editor 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CD-Cover Editor 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove CD-Cover Editor 3.0 by Thomas Heath from your PC, we are not saying that CD-Cover Editor 3.0 by Thomas Heath is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CD-Cover Editor 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 12:35:37.683