CD COVER 3.7b
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CD COVER 3.7b for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CD COVER 3.7b from your PCCarlo Beggiato
. Further information on Carlo Beggiato can be seen here
. Click on http://cdcover.altervista.org
to get more data about CD COVER 3.7b on Carlo Beggiato's website. Usually the CD COVER 3.7b application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\cdcover directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling CD COVER 3.7b is C:\Program Files (x86)\cdcover\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. cdcover.exe is the CD COVER 3.7b's main executable file and it occupies around 1.33 MB (1397248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CD COVER 3.7b. They take about 1.98 MB (2080785
bytes) on disk.
- cdcover.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7
of CD COVER 3.7b.
CD COVER 3.7b is an application offered by Carlo Beggiato. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase CD COVER 3.7b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CD COVER 3.7b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CD COVER 3.7b or simply click the Search feature and type in "CD COVER 3.7b". The CD COVER 3.7b app will be found automatically. When you click CD COVER 3.7b in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CD COVER 3.7b, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CD COVER 3.7b:
- The software company is: http://cdcover.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\cdcover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CD COVER 3.7b.
8. After removing CD COVER 3.7b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CD COVER 3.7b that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CD COVER 3.7b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CD COVER 3.7b by Carlo Beggiato from your computer, nor are we saying that CD COVER 3.7b by Carlo Beggiato is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CD COVER 3.7b in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 13:35:25.497