This web page is about CCtalk for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCtalk from your computerShanghai Xianghu Network Technology Co.,Ltd.
. You can find out more on Shanghai Xianghu Network Technology Co.,Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CCtalk can be found at http://www.hujiang.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xianghu\CCtalk directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Xianghu\CCtalk\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CCtalk. The application's main executable file is called CCtalk.exe and it has a size of 31.57 MB (33107104 bytes).
CCtalk is composed of the following executables which take 41.47 MB (43482528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCtalk.exe (31.57 MB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.10 MB)
- CTUpdate.exe (784.66 KB)
- nv.exe (40.16 KB)
- PPTConvert.exe (245.66 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (20.66 KB)
- ScreenCapture.exe (828.16 KB)
- sync_scinfo.exe (35.16 KB)
- Uninst.exe (6.89 MB)
The current web page applies to CCtalk version 126.96.36.199
CCtalk is an application marketed by the software company Shanghai Xianghu Network Technology Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase CCtalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCtalk from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCtalk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCtalk". If it exists on your system the CCtalk application will be found very quickly. After you click CCtalk in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCtalk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCtalk:
- The software company is: http://www.hujiang.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xianghu\CCtalk\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCtalk.
8. After uninstalling CCtalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCtalk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCtalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCtalk by Shanghai Xianghu Network Technology Co.,Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCtalk by Shanghai Xianghu Network Technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCtalk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 03:18:03.090