CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590
This page is about CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 from your systemPiriform
. More data about Piriform can be seen here
. More information about the application CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 can be seen at http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
. CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.30 MB (8698584 bytes) on disk and is called CCleaner64.exe.
CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.51 MB (9971723
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner64.exe (8.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This info is about CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 version 5.17.5590
CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 is an application released by the software company Piriform. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590". The CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 application will be found automatically. After you select CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590:
- The publisher is: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590.
8. After removing CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 by Piriform is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner x86/x64 v5.17.5590 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 13:52:29.830