CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 from your computerPiriform
. More information about Piriform can be found here
. More information about CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 can be seen at http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308. CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308's primary file takes about 6.15 MB (6453528 bytes) and is called CCleaner.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308. They take 7.67 MB (8039925
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (6.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.08.5308
of CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308.
CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 is a program released by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 application will be found automatically. When you click CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308:
- The publisher is: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308.
8. After removing CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner x86/x64 v5.08.5308 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-17 09:04:59.563