This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your systempirform
. Go over here
where you can find out more on pirform. More information about the program CCleaner can be seen at www.pirform.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCleaner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner\unins000.exe. CCleaner.exe is the CCleaner's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.93 MB (3075936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CCleaner. They occupy about 8.68 MB (9098052
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.93 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (721.13 KB)
This data is about CCleaner version 3.20.1750
CCleaner is a program released by the software company pirform. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. When you select CCleaner in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner:
- The software company is: www.pirform.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by pirform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by pirform is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 22:28:27.190