CCleaner Pro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CCleaner Pro from your computerPiriform
. Check out here
for more details on Piriform. CCleaner Pro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner Pro is "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe". CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.25 MB (5503768 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner Pro is comprised of the following executables which take 12.47 MB (13074240
bytes) on disk:
- CCleaner.exe (5.25 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (7.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (150.77 KB)
This page is about CCleaner Pro version 5.03.5128
only. Click on the links below for other CCleaner Pro versions:
CCleaner Pro is an application marketed by Piriform. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase CCleaner Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner Pro". If it exists on your system the CCleaner Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCleaner Pro in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCleaner Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner Pro.
8. After removing CCleaner Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner Pro by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner Pro by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:13:12.950