CCleaner Cloud is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCleaner Cloud from your systemPiriform
. More information about Piriform can be seen here
. You can see more info about CCleaner Cloud at http://www.ccleanercloud.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Cloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CCleaner Cloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Cloud\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.03 MB (3179402 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCleaner Cloud. They occupy about 31.13 MB (32639922
bytes) on disk.
- CCleanerCloudAgent.exe (19.56 MB)
- uninst.exe (3.03 MB)
This web page is about CCleaner Cloud version 220.127.116.1135
alone. Click on the links below for other CCleaner Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner Cloud is an application marketed by Piriform. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCleaner Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCleaner Cloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner Cloud or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner Cloud". The CCleaner Cloud app will be found very quickly. After you select CCleaner Cloud in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner Cloud:
- The software company is: http://www.ccleanercloud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Cloud\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner Cloud.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner Cloud by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner Cloud by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner Cloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 18:30:58.450